Keeping my skin in fabulous condition has been a challenge for me ever since I was a teenager. Being a little older now, I started noticing slight dark under eye circles. Finding the best treatment for dark under eye circles can be a little frustrating for some, especially when you’re not seeing a visible difference in the appearance of your skin. As for what causes dark circles under your eyes, there are so many answers: stress, lack of sleep, sun exposure and age can definitely contribute to this condition. Here are a few great tips to help minimize those raccoon eyes!
- A great makeup concealer can do the trick by camouflaging the blue-reddish blood vessels and smoothing out the skin to brighten up your face. My new must-have I use under my eyes is Murad Eye Lift Perfector. It is formulated with a natural tint in a pen applicator for easy use. This miracle potion even hydrates and smoothes out any crow’s feet for younger-looking eyes.
- Get your beauty sleep on! A good night’s rest is essential to keeping your skin in good shape. Getting 7 to 9 hours of sleep is best.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and take vitamins. Drinking plenty of water can also help improve circulation.
- You can’t go wrong with putting cucumber slices over your eyes. They refresh tired eyes and even reduce puffiness. A slice one each eye for about 10 minutes every day works as an instant pick-me-up.
- Apply a vitamin k eye cream to reduce puffiness and discoloration. A great formula is Biolements Multi-Task Eye Creme. Just dab some eye cream all around the eyes before going to bed.
Tags: Skin Care