It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, I’m not referring to Christmas or Thanksgiving or Hanukkah or even Black Friday; I’m taking about the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012! Yup, in just one week (although it won’t air until December) the gorgeous Victoria’s Secret Angels will sashay down the runway in elaborate (and tiny) ensembles while serenaded by some of the country’s hottest musical acts (Rihanna is set perform). While it might seem a little weird to stock up on fattening snacks and host a viewing party like it’s the Super Bowl that is exactly what I do! I guess you can call me superficial (I do work at a beauty company…) but I just like to look at pretty things- aspirational beauty inspiration, perhaps? So how exactly do they get so gorgeous (besides winning the genetic lottery)? Below is a little list of beauty tips from some of the most stunning women in the world.
Victoria’s Secret Angels beauty tips:
- Former Victoria’s Secret Angel Marissa Miller swears exercise is the key to looking and feeling sexy and confident. She confided in Shape magazine that, “Working out is not a luxury, it’s a necessity.”
- One of the newer models in the show, Chanel Iman, swears by dry shampoo. “We have so many shoots leading up to show day. I rely on dry shampoo to remove product build-up and absorb excess oil.” Check out Batiste, my personal favorite and a favorite of HairEnvy.com shoppers!
- Miranda Kerr’s beauty secret weapons? Food! “I believe that beauty comes from within, so you need to eat healthy in order to have beautiful skin and hair. Every day, I have a juice mixed with green powder, which has chlorophyll and spirulina. I think it helps keep my skin clear.”
- Selita Ebanks loves oil-free sunscreen, “It’s important to wear oil-free sunscreen, even if you have a pimple. I think it helps to prevent the pimple form scarring.”
- Lastly, never underestimate the importance of beauty sleep- Lily Donaldson swears by it!