About: Nicole Cardi
Name: Nicole Cardi
Occupation: Beautyfix Brand Director
Age: People think I’m 25. (Taking care of your skin pays off!)
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Other than beauty, what’s your passion? Music, dance and yoga.
When did you start wearing makeup? When I was 12 I got my first department store lip gloss – it was a shimmery pink from Borghese. Putting it on always made me feel glamorous. That same year, my step-mother gave me 2 huge tackle boxes filled with makeup (she was a makeup artist), and an obsession began.
If you could only have 3 beauty products, what would they be? Lip balm, a really good moisturizer that I could use everywhere, and a conditioning hair mask to tame my mane.
Got any beauty or makeup tips to share? Don’t be afraid to mix it up. You don’t have to pick one brand or product and stick with it. When you explore lots of products you will discover what works best for you, and have fun in the process.
Posts by Nicole Cardi:
- Take a Relaxing Bath to Melt Away Stress, 13 Jul 2010 in Uncategorized
- Sunburn Remedies, 07 Jul 2010 in Uncategorized
- Detox Spa Treatments: Japanese Enzyme Bath, 28 Apr 2010 in Spa
- Women Helping Women – Four Truffles Organic Body Care, 19 Apr 2010 in Beautyfix Brands
- Beauty News: Shu Uemura Closing U.S. Retail Locations, 14 Apr 2010 in Uncategorized
- New York Fashion Week Hairstyles with Sean James – Glampire & Glunge, 22 Feb 2010 in Beautyfix Panelists
- Men’s Skin Care – Get Your Guy to Take Care of his Skin, 09 Feb 2010 in Uncategorized
- Vote for Your Favorite Beautyfix Products!, 08 Feb 2010 in About Beautyfix&Beautyfix Brands
- GIVEAWAY: Win a Makeover from OK! Magazine and Beautyfix, 20 Oct 2009 in GIVEAWAY
- From Botox to Plastic Surgery – Dr. Babak Azizzadeh’s “Beverly Hills Beauty Secrets” gives you the scoop on anti-aging secrets of the stars, 15 Oct 2009 in Beautyfix Panelists