Name: Lyneeka Janee’ Collins
Occupation: Copywriter/ Color-junkie
Age: “Age ain’t nothing but a number.”
Hometown: Federal Way, Washington….yes, Washington State
Other than beauty, what’s your passion? Music, talking, laughing, relaxing and my favorite foods
When did you start wearing makeup? I started wearing makeup when I was 13. When did my parents actually allow me to wear it? 17. It all began with Maybelline Great Lash Mascara- Blackest black and Bonne Bell Lip Lights- Cappuccino. I love make up! I love color, expression and having the ability to totally change my face for a day. I can be a vixen with a matte red lip. Or sweet and soft with shimmer lip gloss and supple pink blushed cheeks. The possibilities are endless!
If you could only have 3 beauty products, what would they be? Mineralize powder (compact not loose), lipstick and fake lashes. Fake lashes count as a beauty product, right?
Got any beauty or makeup tips to share? Keep your skin hydrated and don’t stress, it causes premature aging and wrinkles!
Posts by lcollins:
- Foot Petals Tip Toes- Real Relief!, 09 Oct 2012 in Beautyfix Brands
- Cattiva Divino Lash Mascara, 14 Sep 2012 in beauty&Beautyfix Brands&Makeup
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser, 22 Aug 2012 in Beautyfix Brands&Uncategorized
- 5 Fruits That Will Pamper Your Skin, 27 Jul 2012 in beauty
- Phytomer Hydracontinue Moisturizing Body Milk, 05 Jul 2012 in Beautyfix Brands&Uncategorized
- Summer Makeup: 10 Simple Steps for Staying Power, 07 Jun 2012 in beauty&Makeup
- Face CoTZ Natural Skin Tone SPF 40, 15 May 2012 in Beautyfix Brands&Uncategorized
- Not Your Average Energy Drink- EBOOST, 24 Apr 2012 in Beautyfix Brands&Uncategorized
- jane iredale’s Magic Mitt, 03 Apr 2012 in About Beautyfix
- BeautyFix Season 14, 13 Mar 2012 in About Beautyfix