Name: Elizabeth Franz
Occupation: Beauty Editor
Age: Born in the 80s … barely.
Hometown: Chino, California. A small town with few people and many cows.
Other than beauty, what’s your passion? Music (I’ve been to more shows than pretty much anyone I know) and literature. Oh, and wine. I like learning about what actually goes into making it.
When did you start wearing makeup? I first wore makeup for my dance recitals, and that started around the age of four. Stage makeup, even for toddlers, is not subtle. But I adored the garish red lips and cheeks and bright blue eyeshadow! I was really bummed it wasn’t permissible for me to take a real-life foray into the world of color cosmetics until junior high. But that didn’t stop me from getting into my Mom’s stash and putting on mascara in elementary school.
If you could only have 3 beauty products, what would they be? A really great moisturizer with sunscreen, mascara, and a vibrant lip stain
Got any beauty or makeup tips to share? Know what works for you, and don’t overdo things. When people give you compliments, accept them graciously—and learn from them!
Posts by Liz:
- Goodbye, Beautyfix. Hello, blush Mystery Beauty Box!, 19 Jul 2013 in Uncategorized
- The ‘Magic’ Trick To Fix A Dehydrated Complexion, 20 Jun 2013 in Uncategorized
- The Does-It-All Serum That Will Get Rid of Your Spots, 24 May 2013 in Uncategorized
- My New Skin Savior: Zensation Glycolic Acid Essence 10 Percent, 25 Apr 2013 in Beautyfix Brands
- Improve Your Skin Every Time You Cleanse? Yes!, 26 Mar 2013 in Uncategorized
- Beautyfix Pick: SkinMedica Tri-Retinol Complex, 26 Feb 2013 in Uncategorized
- My Fashion Week Beauty Essentials, 31 Jan 2013 in Uncategorized
- Another Amazing Multi-Tasking Cleanser: Eminence Stone Crop Gel Wash, 08 Jan 2013 in Uncategorized
- When Blowouts Go BAD: 3 Truths For Anyone Who Wants It Done Right, 18 Dec 2012 in Uncategorized
- CONFESSIONS OF A BEAUTY EDITOR: I DON’T LIKE BRONZER, 27 Nov 2012 in Uncategorized