Name: Erin DeBrita
Hometown: Born in Long Island, NY / raised in Villa Park, CA
Other than beauty, what's your passion?: I love anything that is trend driven. Not to say that I am a follower of all trends, but I am exceptionally passionate about traveling to see the vastly different trends certain regions encompass. From achieving my Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, to now working as a Beauty Buyer, trends have always been my top of mind.
When did you start wearing makeup?: As early as I can remember! Growing up I was pretty much the shadow of my older sister (not by her choice), so when she started wearing make-up, that meant I needed to start as well. Lip gloss was my first product ever used, and once I was introduced – I wondered how I ever lived without it!
If you could only have 3 beauty products, what would they be? : Only 3?! My 3 top necessities would definitely be Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in I Want Candy, Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray, and COVER FX Powder FX Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation.
Got any beauty or makeup tips to share? : Keep your hands off your face! I catch myself touching my face all the time, so I try to make it a habit to avoid.
Posts by edebrita:
- The Perfect Post-Holiday Nail Lacquer, 05 Jul 2013 in Uncategorized
- EMANI Cosmetics Made My Catalina Trip Amazing, 06 Jun 2013 in Uncategorized
- Revitalizing My Mane with Moses, 10 May 2013 in Uncategorized
- Like 4 Products in 1: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, 11 Apr 2013 in Uncategorized
- A big hair day is never a bad hair day, 13 Mar 2013 in Uncategorized
- The Answer to My Nail-Biting Habit, 12 Feb 2013 in beauty