Name: Beth Newbauer
Occupation: Outreach Manager
Age: A girl my age, should never tell her age :)
Hometown: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Other than beauty, what’s your passion? Learning, Dancing, Exercising and the world of Entertainment.
When did you start wearing makeup? I was not allowed to wear makeup until I was about 16 and even then I had to get parental approval before I left the house. I grew up with brothers and a mom that doesn’t really need to wear makeup, so she chooses to go all natural. I learned how to apply my makeup mostly through friends and trial and error.
If you could only have 3 beauty products, what would they be? Tinted Moisturizer with SPF protection, Mascara and Lip Gloss.
Got any beauty or makeup tips to share? What you put into your body shows on the outside. Try to eat foods that are good for your skin (Avacado, Salmon, Coconut). You will feel better and look better. Also, moisturize daily it makes a big difference down the road.
Posts by Beth:
- The Super Hero of Anti-Aging, 20 May 2013 in Beautyfix Brands
- Celebrate Earth Day & Go Green!, 22 Apr 2013 in beauty
- Lashes to Die For, 19 Mar 2013 in beauty
- New Lashes with Neulash, 25 Feb 2013 in beauty
- Skylark’s Pretty Pigmented Lipgloss Duo, 10 Jan 2013 in beauty&Makeup
- Easy On the Eyes, 29 Nov 2012 in Beautyfix Brands
- A Glowing Thanksgiving, 12 Nov 2012 in beauty
- An All-In-One Solution: VMV Hypoallergenics Illuminants Plus Face-Hand-Body Lotion, 22 Oct 2012 in Beautyfix Brands
- Enhance What Your Momma Gave You, 25 Sep 2012 in Uncategorized
- Pump Up The Volume, 07 Aug 2012 in Beautyfix Brands&Hair