Name: Belinda Franco
Occupation: Beauty Writer, Esthetician
Age: Hint hint…I graduated high school 14 years ago.
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Other than beauty, what’s your passion? Being at the beach, outdoor activities, and baking.
When did you start wearing makeup?
I can remember my mom applying makeup on me at 15 years old. She did my application so natural and flawless, I realized that a little went a long way and I didn’t need a ton of makeup to accentuate my face.
If you could only have 3 beauty products, what would they be?
Oil-free face primer, a great cover up mineral foundation and an acne spot treatment.
Got any makeup tips to share?
I don’t really like spending too much time applying makeup when I go outside to run a few errands, to the gym or even when I go for a quick manicure on a Saturday morning. I’ve found it easier applying a mineral foundation formulated with SPF. This way I get protection from the sun and great cover up without overdoing it. Finally, a good moisturizing lip gloss and you’re ready to go!
Posts by Belinda:
- The Best Kept Secret Is Out! How To Achieve A Less Oily Complexion, 09 Jul 2013 in Uncategorized
- A Season of New Beauty Finds, 11 Jun 2013 in Uncategorized
- Bring Lackluster Skin Back To Life With Bliss Triple Oxygen+C Energizing Cream, 15 May 2013 in Uncategorized
- Hooked on Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel, 16 Apr 2013 in Uncategorized
- 5 Spring Makeover Tips for your Skin Care Products, 15 Mar 2013 in Uncategorized
- Bye Bye Acne, 15 Feb 2013 in Uncategorized
- Dry Skin Blues in Sunny California!, 17 Jan 2013 in Uncategorized
- 5 New Year’s Eve Glamour Eye Makeup Tips, 28 Dec 2012 in Uncategorized
- Eye Reviver, 06 Dec 2012 in Uncategorized
- 4 Tips for Healthy Hair, 15 Nov 2012 in Uncategorized