About: Amy Bailey
Name: Amy Bailey
Occupation: PR Associate
Age: Older than I look
Hometown: Ormond Beach, FL
Other than beauty, what’s your passion? Running, reading, sunshine and the Miami Hurricanes
When did you start wearing makeup? I was a late bloomer in the makeup department. I didn’t start wearing makeup until I was 14 and I was pretty inept with a makeup brush. My little sister always applied my makeup for me in high school and when I went away to college I had to learn to do it myself. I am still learning new tips and tricks everyday!
If you could only have 3 beauty products, what would they be? A moisturizer with SPF, blush/bronzer for a sun kissed glow and face wipes for when I am too lazy to wash my face.
Got any beauty or makeup tips to share? Growing up on the beach in Florida, I learned the importance of sun protection and staying hydrated at a very young age. Always wear sunscreen, moisturize and drink as much water as possible- your skin will thank you!
Posts by Amy Bailey:
- Lights, Camera, Action!, 23 Apr 2013 in Uncategorized
- I Have a Speedo Tan (and what I did about it), 22 Mar 2013 in Uncategorized
- Secrets for the Swimsuit Edition!, 21 Feb 2013 in Uncategorized
- Winter Skin Survival, 24 Jan 2013 in Uncategorized
- New Year’s Resolution: My Mane Story, 04 Jan 2013 in Uncategorized
- How To- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Hair, 13 Dec 2012 in Uncategorized
- Guinot Gommage- The Perfect Peel, 22 Nov 2012 in Uncategorized
- Beauty Advice from the Angels, 01 Nov 2012 in Uncategorized
- Beauty Myths- Fact or Fiction?, 12 Oct 2012 in Uncategorized
- My New Haircut, Beauty Blogger Edition, 18 Sep 2012 in Uncategorized