Spring is the perfect time for a fresh beginning. What better time to get rid of old skin care products that you’ve been using all winter long? Here are a few skin care tips to give your existing beauty arsenal a spring makeover!
- A cream-based face cleanser was perfect for the winter months because it kept your skin from becoming parched and feeling like sandpaper. Why not try switching over to a gel-based cleanser now that the snow has melted? The light texture and refreshing feel on your complexion works just as good to get rid of dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting your skin’s moisture barrier.
- Toss that greasy petroleum jelly or lotion you’ve been lathering on your feet all winter long and grab a moisturizing and revitalizing foot scrub to prep your feet for sandals. After a long winter in boots, your feet can use a little pampering with an invigorating treatment infused with peppermint oil, such as Bliss Foot Patrol.
- Some of us may have skipped using a moisturizer with SPF protection during the winter months because the sun may not have been out as much. Now is the time to update your facial moisturizer to include SPF protection. As the days grow and we are exposed to the sun a little more, a day moisturizer with an SPF of 15 and above is great to shield your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- If you want to update your makeup foundation with a multi-use product that acts as a foundation, moisturizer, sun protector and anti-aging product, a BB cream is the perfect solution for your skin. dr. brandt Flaws No More Flexitone BB Cream SPF 30 is a formula that features Flexitone technology, which adjusts to your skin tone to create a custom color that blends seamlessly with your skin while helping your complexion stay smooth, hydrated and youthful.
- Soothe dry skin and lips, redness, treat zits, bug bites and even reduce the appearance of wrinkles—all you need is emu oil! This handy product can replace tons of products you’ve been lugging around all winter trying to keep your skin in pristine condition. It’s instantly absorbed by the skin and won’t clog pores or leave a greasy finish. Dremu has this dream oil available in a 1 oz. and 2 oz. container, to keep handy at your desk or inside your purse.
Tags: Skin Care